- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) bag spinach (frozen works great)
- 1 cup low-fat feta cheese
- 2 cups crushed saltines
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Prepare chicken for stuffing by tenderizing with a kitchen mallet.
3. Lay chicken flat and brush olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with garlic powder.
4. Add in feta cheese and spinach to center of chicken.
5. Roll chicken around mixture (kinda like a taco) and secure with a toothpick.
6. Roll each breast in saltine crumbs until well coated.
7. Place in glass baking dish and pour butter over them.
8. Cook for 30 minutes and serve.