- 3 pounds drumettes and wings
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
For blue cheese dip:
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Scallions to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and lightly grease an oven-proof pan.
- In a large bowl, generously season drumettes and wings with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a sauté pan over low heat, melt butter. Add thyme and garlic and allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Once thyme and garlic become aromatic, add hot sauce and stir.
- Pour entire mixture over chicken and toss to coat. Allow wings to marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine blue cheese and low-fat Greek yogurt in a small bowl. Mix well, and refrigerate.
- Transfer chicken to oven-proof baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes; with tongs or a fork, flip and baste wings.
- Bake for 25 minutes more, occasionally basting wings while they’re in the oven.
- Remove pan from oven, and allow wings to slightly cool in pan. Baste with juices, and serve with blue cheese dip!
**This recipe is from fitsurar.com