What: “New Years Resolution Fat Burn, Myth Busting, Nutrition Seminar”
When: January 2nd, 8am – 10am
Where: Renegade Studio
Who: Who doesn’t want to burn fat?
Instructors: Renegade Staff
$30 very early bird registration (before December 15th)
$40 early bird registration (before December 31st)
$50 registration on January 2nd
***Bring a friend or family member and receive $10/off your registration price
General Fat Loss Nutrition:
• Protein – its function, why we need it
• Carbs – good vs. bad, its function, why we need it
• Fats – good vs. bad, its function, why we need it
• Nutrition Myths – food labels, fat free vs. sugar free, etc.
• Supplements – quality supplements that work!
• Product sampling – Advocare vs. Max Muscle
Training for Fat Loss: (you will need to dress for fat loss activity!)
• TABATA Training – Intense Fat Burning Workouts for home or at the gym!
• HIIT (high intensity interval training) – stop wasting your time with hours of cardio! Simplify your training and get results!
***As a bonus for signing up, you will receive: “a sample diet”, “1 month of at home or gym workouts” and product samples
****To register contact Ryan Branson (651-402-8847) or John Sullivan (651-210-1181) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*****Make 2010 your best training year ever!